The Danby 50 pint dehumidifier with pump helps to protect your home from humidity by removing 23.6L of humidity per day. This unit features a vertical pump allowing you to pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. Ideal for spaces greater than 3000 sq.ft, the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make for easy room to room transport and the low temperature function allows you to operate the unit in temperatures as low as 5C. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically, even in very humid environments. This dehumidifier features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
- 50 Pint (23.6 L) Dehumidifier: for humidity control in spaces greater than 3000 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable filter
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.